Mixed Fleet Solutions
Case IH customers can benefit from an extensive offering for sharing data thanks to two recent partnerships:
- With new DataConnect, CLAAS, 365FarmNet, John Deere and New Holland, mixed-brand fleets owners can look forward to easier data exchange and management without compatibility issues via a cloud-to-cloud interface.
- With the universal data transfer hub Agrirouter (including many other tractor and implement brands like AGCO, SDF, Krone, Pöttinger, Lemken, Kuhn,.. list available at https://my-agrirouter.com/en/agrirouter/brands/) to help ensure compatibility of tractor and implement data management systems.
DataConnect is a new cloud-to-cloud interface, in partnership with CLAAS, 365FarmNet, John Deere, New Holland and Steyr. Mixed brand fleets owners can look forward to easier data exchange and management without compatibility issues. Data such as your current and previous location history, speed, work status or fuel level can be viewed via the Case IH AFS Connect™ telematics portal.
Real time telematics data: Location (current + historical) / Speed / Work status / Fuel level
Awarded “Machine of the Year 2020” in the category “electronics”.
Agrirouter is a universal data transfer hub including 17 equipment manufacturers and more than 30 digital service providers such as AGCO, SDF, Krone, Pöttinger, Lemken, Kuhn and many more. A complete list of partners is available at: https://my-agrirouter.com/en/agrirouter/brands/
– Facilitates compatibility of tractor and implement data management systems;
– Improves operational processes and profitability;
– Reduces administrative effort and increases working comfort.
Click here for further details
Call your local Area Sales Manager should you require assistance
Click here for contact details