G & J Peck Ltd is an employee owned agricultural machinery distributor operating from six depots across Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire, Norfolk and Suffolk.
The company was founded in 1846 by father and son, George and John Peck who set up a blacksmith and ironmonger business in Ely, Cambridgeshire, where the company’s head office remains based today.
With the development in farm machinery, the business expanded to include sales, parts and service of agricultural machinery and equipment. In 1999, the Mareham-le-Fen, Lincolnshire depot was opened.
Within the Mareham complex there is a retail store offering a range of goods including country clothing, footwear, tools and DIY accessories and is open 6 days a week.