Want to make more of your career?
Do you have the energy, skills, passion and enthusiasm and want to make the very best use of them?
Then we’d like to hear from you.
Join our journey. Share our vision. Secure your future working for one of the most committed Agricultural Machinery Dealers in the UK.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for dynamic individuals who are friendly and approachable, have an engaging personality and a passion for the work they do.
Working with our warranty managers, you will be responsible for the timely processing of warranty claims within manufacturer guidelines with a high degree of accuracy. As well as working alongside the aftersales administration teams across all depots, providing support, sickness and holiday cover as needed.
- For all franchises held by the company
- Processing warranty claims for submission to manufacturer for payment
- Ensuring all documentation falls in line with manufacturer guidelines and meeting warranty submission times
- Assembling additional information as required to support warranty claims, and appealing/dealing with rejected warranty claims promptly
- Processing warranty receipts accurately against claims
- Reviewing outstanding claims and payments
- Working with our Service Managers to improve the claim processes and claim recovery rates
- Supporting warranty managers with warranty audits
- Processing engineer times and job cards through to invoice.
- Ensuring the continuous flow of job cards through to invoicing with all required supporting information. Chasing and following up any that may be held
- Producing estimates and pro-forma invoices
- Processing parts supplier invoices against orders
- Supporting Service and Parts managers, and the Aftersales Director in their daily tasks
Ideally you will have previous experience in the agricultural/plant engineering or automotive industries, or in a service controller type role, with an eye for detail and enjoy working to a process. Some technical knowledge and understanding would be an advantage.
- A driving licence and own transport to facilitate occasional travel to other depot sites
- Ability to process paperwork with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach
- Working to deadlines
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Good IT skills
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm with an hour’s unpaid lunch (40 hours)
- Holiday: 20 days rising to 24 days with service, plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension (5% employer contribution)
- Life assurance (3x basic salary)
- Staff discount
- Onsite parking
Please apply by sending your full CV to: Sarah Lewis e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or post to G & J Peck Ltd, 90 Lancaster Way Business Park, Ely, Cambs, CB6 3NX