The Role: Reporting to the Aftersales Director, you will be submitting claims on to warranty systems by converting information from engineers’ job cards, paper based and digital to suit the requirement of the manufacturer to ensure maximum recovery of claim on first time submission. Using our dealer management system to monitor, process and achieve a high recovery rate. You will be responsible for challenging claim decisions in line with company guidelines and procedures. You will interact with other staff to achieve efficient processing of claims and queries.
Other duties will include:
- Using dealer management systems and Excel to operate daily activities.
- Being flexible with daily activities and working as a team.
- Self-motivated to priorities activities.
- Handle confidential and sensitive matters with discretion and in line with company procedures.
- Operate within the remits of company policies and procedures.
- You will share the responsibility for answering incoming calls and ensuring they are directed to the relevant department.
- You will also provide cover to other administration roles for annual leave and sickness.
- Be active in improving activities to support better recovery rates.
Ideal Experience: You will have previous experience either in agricultural engineering, plant engineering, supervising, commercial trucks, automotive industry or warranty administration roles within mechanical engineering. Knowledge of the agricultural industry would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT, confidence using Microsoft Office programmes to include, Word and Excel
- Ability to learn and to use customer management systems (IBCOS Gold knowledge would be an advantage).
- Able to multitask and work in a busy environment.
- Adaptability to changing workload and be flexible to suit department needs.
- Self-motivation working within a team.
- Confidence to communicate and deal with manufacturers and staff in a professional manner face to face, on the telephone, via email.
- Hours: 8:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
- Competitive salary to be discussed at interview
- 20 days annual leave
- Company mobile phone
- Workplace pension
- Staff discounts