This position would suit a self-motivated individual who can build a trusting relationship with our customer base and make decisions for himself whilst carrying out his tasks. A confident person who can also sell tyres, our services and give advice on site or in the depot when required and back up those decisions. Must work to a high level of quality.
You will be required to:
- Work at the depot or at a customer’s site
- Deliver industry leading support to our customers
You may be required to respond to out-of-hours call outs and work overtime.
Experience within the agricultural industry would be an advantage but not essential as training is provided. Truck, vehicle and commercial service engineering experience is transferable.
- Able to work alone using your own initiative and as part of a team
- Can do attitude to resolve issues
- Adhere to the company’s health and safety policy and procedures
39 hours per week Monday to Friday plus overtime to meet seasonal demands and out of hours calls. Saturday morning working will be required paid at overtime rate.
- Company mobile phone
- Workplace pension
- Staff discount