A fantastic opportunity to join the growing team.
The Role: Reporting to the Parts Manager, you will be working alongside experienced staff within the skilled team, providing unrivalled levels of after sales support.
You will be responsible for:
- Goods in, putting the stock away and stock taking. This will include manual lifting.
- Identifying parts and logging them on the IT system.
- Dealing with customers and internal staff.
- Taking payments and handling cash, card and cheques.
- Carrying out daily logistical duties and a variety of other tasks.
The Ideal Agricultural Parts Advisor:
- Customer focused and willing to learn new skills.
- Able to use IT such as Microsoft Office programmes.
- Knowledge and interest of the agricultural industry would be an advantage.
- Able to work on your own initiative and work well as part of a team.
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere.
- Adapt to changing work load and be flexible to suit department.
- 44 hours per week – Hours: 8:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday and 2 out of 3 Saturdays, latest finish 13.30
with addition hours required to meet seasonal demands
- Competitive salary to be discussed at interview
- 20 days annual leave
- Workplace pension
- Staff discounts