Reporting to the Parts and Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the efficient running of the showroom by providing a timely and effective customer focused service.
- Deliver and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Stock control and showroom replenishment of stock onto shelves / displays
- Placing orders with external providers by telephone / email
- Cash handling and reconciliation
- Merchandise display
- Will also include other general tasks
Ideally you will have previous experience of working in a similar retail role.
- Customer focused
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Working to deadlines
- Confident in communicating with both colleagues and customers (verbal and written)
- Good computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use
Saturday – 8.00am to 5.00pm and Sunday – 10.00am to 4.00pm.
Bank holiday and holiday cover.
- Workplace pension after qualifying period
- Staff discount