Reporting to the Parts and Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the efficient running of the showroom by providing a timely and effective customer focused service.
- Deliver and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Stock control and showroom replenishment of stock onto shelves / displays.
- Placing orders with external providers by telephone / email.
- Cash handling and reconciliation.
- Merchandise display.
- Will also include other general tasks.
Ideally you will have previous experience of working in a similar retail role.
- Confident in communicating with both customers and colleagues.
- Customer focused and promotion of showroom stock to maximise sales
- Ability to work on own initiative with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use.
Basic working week is on a two-week cycle as follows:
Monday to Friday – 8.00am to 5.30pm
Monday to Wednesday – 8.00am to 5.30pm.
Saturday – 8.00am to 5.00pm.
Sunday – 10.00am to 4.00pm.
You will be expected to work every other weekend, and share working bank holidays with other members of the department.
- Holiday – 20 days.
- Workplace pension after qualifying period.
- Staff discount.