G & J Peck Ltd are looking for a new member to join the busy Agricultural Machinery Sales department at either the Spalding or Ramsey depot. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful family-owned business within a role that will provide experience in product support leading to sales training and your own territory to manage.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with a range of market leading equipment from New Holland within a dedicated territory.
The successful applicant would be required to complete the following tasks:-
- Prepare machines for demonstration, ensuring that daily maintenance has been completed.
- Machines are clean, fuelled and complete with all relevant attachments and accessories.
- To safely deliver machines to farm and assist the Area Sales Manager with the in-field demonstration.
- To ensure that machines returning from demonstration complete and undamaged.
- Cleaning down machines between demonstrations and preparing seasonal equipment for winter storage.
- Asist with new machine installations.
- Preparing for shows, open days and field working events.
- Product training will be available along with aftersales and group brand manager support.
- Must have a full UK driving licence
- Experience in the operation of agricultural machinery and farming practice
- Experience in a sales environment would be an advantage
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- The ability to communicate with customers and other work colleagues, with a flexible approach to completing the assigned tasks
- Capable of working on own initiative as well as part of a team
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company vehicle and mobile phone
- Competitive rates of pay depending on experience