Marketing Coordinator - Part Time (Ely Depot)
We are looking for a Part-Time self-motivated and talented Marketing Coordinator to expand our team and help in driving the growth plans for the company.
About the Marketing Coordinator Job:
Reporting directly to the management team, you will assist in developing the annual marketing strategy and then assist in its implementation.
The role will require you to manage and maintain the company’s website, social media content, implement marketing campaigns including planning and execution of marketing events.
You will coordinate the design and production of marketing literature and advertisements and support marketing activities.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide ongoing client progress reports and present on the performance of campaigns
- Sending out of marketing materials/mailings
- Maintain sales territory area maps
- Collate sales information
- Other organisational and administration tasks
You will be self-motivated, have a proactive approach with a passion for creative marketing ideas.
Other skills and attributes required:
- You will have strong copy-writing skills, have a keen eye for detail and experience of managing social media accounts – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Excellent communication skills and be proficient across a range of software, including MS Office (Word, Power Point and Excel)
- Articulate and creative writer and be confident in building relationships with key professional contacts
- Ability to work on your own initiative and within a team
- Highly organised, with efficient time management and the ability to prioritise workload
What you can expect:
- Hours: 09:30 – 14:30 (25 hours Monday to Friday)
- Competitive Salary
- 20 Days pro-rata annual leave
- Workplace pension
- Staff discounts
Weekend Shop Sales Assistant (Ely Depot)
We are currently looking for a weekend shop sales assistant to provide support on our general DIY and hardware store. the position is for every other weekend.
Hours Saturday: 8.00 am - 5.00 pm
Hours Sunday: 10.00 am - 4.00 pm
1/2 lunch, alternative wekends and the possibility of holiday cover.
Full training will be provided.
Based at our head office, Lancaster Way Business Park, Ely
Agricultural Parts apprentice (Vacancies at our Ely and Spalding Depots)
The successful applicant must be a self-motivated individual who is looking for a career in customer Service.
The Role:- Reporting to the Parts Manager, which will entail all aspects of the parts department from receiving goods in, putting stock away, parts identification, serving customers, dealing with internal staff, stock taking, carrying out daily logistical duties and a variety of other tasks. You will work within an existing team leaning from experienced staff. The candidate we will enrol on a customer service diploma and manufacture based training course. The role will require use of IT systems, handling money, Manual lifting and working as part of a team
- Knowledge and interest of the agricultural industry would be an advantage
- Interest in work in a busy environment
- Ability to use IT such as Microsoft office programmes.
- Ability to learn and develop to use own initiative
- Able to deal with confidential material with the upmost of discretion.
- Adapt to changing work load and be flexible to suit department.
- Self-motivated working with in a team.
- Great attention to detail
- Confident to communicate and deal with Customers, staff and management in a professional manor, face to face, on the telephone, via emails.
Hours: Hours Monday – Saturday, will be discussed at interview stage
Contract: Permanent, full time, hourly paid
Benefits: 20 Days Annual Leave, Workplace pension, Staff Discount
Qualified Service Engineer (Ramsey)
This position would suit an experienced Engineer who wishes to be involved in Market Leading equipment and willing to work as part of a committed service team.
The Role: - Reporting directly to the Service Manager, your role will be to prepare, repair and maintain a range of Agricultural machinery sold by the company dependant on depot franchises, also performing other duties requested by management. Working at the depot or at a customer’s site. Undertake manufacturer’s training courses on-line and off-site. Work to main dealer working principals following correct procedures to achieve quality and efficiency. To deliver industry leading support to our customers. You may be required to respond to out-of-hours call outs and work overtime.
Experience within the agricultural industry would be an advantage
Knowledge of agricultural machinery or transferable skills
Ability to diagnose technical hydraulic and electrical faults
Use IT system to diagnose faults and file reports to manufacturers
Complete job cards to high level of detail and accuracy
Able to work alone using your own initiative and as part of a team
Can do attitude to resolve issues
Follow the company’s health and safety policy and procedures always
Full driver’s licence, B + E category would be an advantage.
Confident Communication skills to internal and external contacts
If you wish to have a secure future working for one of the most committed Agricultural Machine Dealers in the UK, please apply by sending your full CV to: