Want to make more of your career?
Do you have the energy, skills, passion and enthusiasm and want to make the very best use of them?
Then we’d like to hear from you.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking to the future, expanding our horizons and are currently building on our established team, to meet the needs of our long standing customers in Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire, Norfolk and Suffolk.
Join our journey. Share our vision. Secure your future working for one of the most committed Agricultural Machinery Dealers in the UK.
G & J Peck Ltd are looking for a new member of the team to support the busy Agricultural Machinery Sales department. The role will cover our sales territory in Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire so ideally based at our Spalding depot. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful employee owned business within a role that will provide experience in product support .
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with a range of market leading equipment from Case IH, JCB, Amazone, Krone and Teagle to name a few within a dedicated territory.
The successful applicant would be required to complete the following tasks:-
- Precision Farming/Guidance set up and installation.
- Prepare machines for demonstration, ensuring that daily maintenance has been completed.
- Machines are clean, fuelled and complete with all relevant attachments and accessories.
- To safely deliver machines to farm and assist the Area Sales Manager with the in-field demonstration.
- To ensure that machines returning from demonstration complete and undamaged.
- Cleaning down machines between demonstrations and preparing seasonal equipment for winter storage.
- Asist with new machine installations.
- Preparing for shows, open days and field working events.
- Product training will be available along with aftersales and group brand manager support.
- Must have a full UK driving licence
- Experience in the operation of agricultural machinery and farming practice
- Experience in a sales environment would be an advantage
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- The ability to communicate with customers and other work colleagues, with a flexible approach to completing the assigned tasks
- Capable of working on own initiative as well as part of a team
Job Type: Full-time
- 40-hour week, Monday – Friday, 8.00 am – 5.00 pm.
- Weekend availability
- Additional hours and weekend work as required during seasonal demands
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company vehicle and mobile phone
- Competitive rates of pay depending on experience
- Workplace pension (5% employer contribution)
- Life Insurance (3 x Basic Salary)
- Staff discount
- On Site Parking
Please apply by sending your full CV to: Amy Holmes e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or post to G & J Peck Ltd, 90 Lancaster Way Business Park, Ely, Cambs, CB6 3NX